miraDry™ Rancho Cucamonga
What is the miraDry® procedure?
A quick in-office procedure that provides a lasting solution for excessive underarm sweat
- Lasting results
- Dramatic reduction
- Immediate results
- Minimal to no downtime
- FDA cleared
What is the procedure like?
- There are no surgical incisions or cuts
- Treatment is customized to each underarm with multiple placements of the miraDry handpiece
- Local anesthesia is administered to the underarms prior to the procedure for comfort
- Office visit appointment will generally last about one hour
How does it work?
- miraDry System delivers energy non-invasively to the region where the sweat glands reside, and eliminates sweat glands
- Sweat glands don’t grow back, so the results are lasting
What results can I expect?
- Lasting results – sweat glands don’t come back after treatment
- Dramatic and immediate results
- 82% average sweat reduction (from one recent clinical study)
- As with any medical procedure, results will vary by person
How many procedures will I need?
- 2 procedures (3 months apart) are required to maximize results
Is there any downtime?
- Minimal to no downtime
- Most patients can return to normal activities or work right after the procedure
- Typically resume exercise within several days
Is the procedure painless?
- There is little or no pain for most patients.
Patients rated procedure an average score of 2, on a scale from 1 to 10 (1=no pain, 10=worst pain)
- For comfort, local anesthesia is administered to the underarm prior to the procedure
What are typical side effects?
- The miraDry procedure has a strong safety record
- Some localized soreness or swelling will occur, and typically clears within a few weeks. Some patients have short-term altered sensation in the skin of their underarms or upper arms, which gradually disappears
- Of course, as with any medical procedure, there’s always some risk. Dr.Dr. Della Bennett_ can discuss those with you during the consultation
How is the miraDry procedure different from other treatment options?
- Other options are designed to temporarily disable sweat glands, OR involve surgery which contains inherent risks
- Only the miraDry procedure provides a lasting solution with a non-invasive treatment
Don’t I need my underarm sweat glands?
- Eliminating the underarm sweat glands will not affect your body’s ability to cool itself
- Your body contains over 4 million sweat glands, with only about 2% located in the underarms
Who is the miraDry procedure for?
- Diagnosed with axillary hyperhidrosis
- Bothered by their underarm sweat
- Have embarrassing underarm sweat outbreaks
- Frequently re-apply antiperspirant
- Frustrated over constantly ruining clothes
How much does the miraDry procedure cost?
- I would recommend you schedule a consultation with Dr. Della Bennett to learn more about the benefits of the miraDry procedure
Who performs the procedure?
- Our physicians and staff have been certified on the miraDry procedure
- In this office, the procedure is performed by Dr. Della Bennett.
Would you like to schedule a consultation with Dr.Dr. Della Bennett to discuss your desired outcomes?
Schedule an Appointment
Rancho Cucamonga, 91739