Brachioplasty Rancho Cucamonga
The arm lift or brachioplasty has become quite popular in recent years for both women and men. People interested in the arm lift fall into four primary categories including:
- Post massive weight loss individuals that wish to remove sagging, excess skin and tissue
- Aging men and women who are displeased with the lack of elasticity in their arms
- People who have tried diet and exercise, but traditional methods did not yield results in the arms
- Obese individuals that have the desire to increase mobility of the arms
The incisions used in the procedure are located under the arm pit and along the inside of the arm extending from the axillae to the elbow.
Dr. Bennett uses refined techniques to provide an enhancement that is ideal for individual patient needs. There are several techniques that may be used in the brachioplasty procedure, including:
- Liposuction to remove excess fat
- Excision of excess tissue
- Excision of excess skin
Dr. Bennett provides a complete list of instructions to follow after the procedure. Most return to normal activities within a week following the surgery. There are recovery aids such as compression garments, and muscle relaxant medication available to assist in the recovery process.
Schedule an Appointment
Rancho Cucamonga, 91739