Patients Prefer Sublative Skin Rejuvenation
Sublative rejuvenation is gaining in popularity among patients. The effectiveness of the treatment is what makes it so widely sought after in comparison to the other skin-treatment methods available. After all, who wouldn’t want flawless and youthful-looking skin?
Understanding Sublative Skin Rejuvenation
While there are other treatments available for skin rejuvenation, many of them are harsh and painful. Sublative skin rejuvenation, on the other hand, is a non-invasive and safe option. It also offers results that are longer-lasting than those of many other techniques.
In this method, radio frequency energy is used on the skin to make it firm and in the process erase wrinkles and other aging signs. Large pores can lead to secondary skin issues, and these pores can be made smaller with this method. It can also remove acne scars.
Benefits of Sublative Skin Rejuvenation
• Fine lines and wrinkles can be reduced with this method, and it also results in a noticeable improvement in skin elasticity.
• The results start showing within just three months in most cases. In some patients, results show even sooner!
• The skin texture on the whole improves a great deal after sublative skin rejuvenation.
• Any stubborn scar that cannot be erased with other methods can be lightened with this method.
• If you have skin pigmentation issues or other damage signs from long-term sun exposure, sublative skin rejuvenation can ease them away.
• The method is non-invasive and does not cause a great deal of discomfort, so it is an easy option.
• This treatment is a safe method to give that natural glow to your skin.
What Happens During the Treatment?
During sublative skin rejuvenation, a numbing cream is first applied to the area before the treatment in order to make the treatment as comfortable as possible for the patient.
Radio frequency (RF) signals are then directed at the target area. The signals penetrate the skin layers and prompt the body to produce more collagen. While this happens, your skin is also tightened.
What is actually happening during this is that the body is reacting defensively to the RF energy and attempting to heal the skin. This process results in increased collagen levels accompanied by production of new skin cells. The outer layer of the skin is not damaged in the process.
Unlike many other rejuvenation techniques that are specific to certain skin types, this treatment can be done on any skin tone, so anyone can get a sublative skin-rejuvenation treatment.
Each session takes somewhere close to half an hour, and the number of repeat treatments that you’ll need (around three to five) will be suggested depending on your skin type. There is no healing period required after a session, so you can get back to your normal life immediately.
Contact Us to Learn More
Sublative skin rejuvenation is a state-of-the-art treatment that has been highly beneficial to numerous patients. To find out more about this skin treatment for yourself, contact the office of board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Della Bennett and arrange a consultation.